Thursday, September 11, 2008

The day we lose our will to fight is the day we lose our freedom!


Click on the title above for a link to a YouTube video I picked up off John McCain's daughters blog. It is a video of the Iraq war veteran pictured above and is is very moving. Be sure to watch it to the end.

To quote Megan McCain:

Over the last couple of weeks, I've met so many wonderful people at convention and my book signings. What has affected me the most are the inspiring stories told and sent to me from veterans who admire my dad and have their own incredible stories to share. They are humbling, inspiring and unforgettable. One of the most moving is the YouTube video below that hundreds of people have sent to me. I think it speaks for itself and I encourage everyone to watch and share.