Monday, September 22, 2008

Good by to the Summer of 08


The Oregon Ducks have already played half of their home football games and the grade school kids have been back in school for three weeks but according to the calender it was summer until yesterday. I do love Summer. This summer my wife and I have been eating most of our lunches in the park near our office.Today, it's only 59 degrees outside so we will forgo lunch in the park. I guess summer is really gone. It's been a busy Summer what with our Son coming home from graduate school, the political conventions and the Olympics. Fall has a lot going for it. Football, football and football. There is also this year the Presidential elections. I love the fall foliage but hate to rake leaves.I also dislike the shorting days, the fog and the drop in temperature and the impeding doom of winter.