Friday, April 25, 2008

Wild Bill Clinton in North Bend, Oregon


Yes, Bill Clinton will speak tonight at the gym at North Bend Middle School in North Bend Oregon on behalf of Mrs Clinton's Presidential campaign. I have special interest in that I graduated from what was then called North Bend Junior High and spent many hours in that gym watching the North Bend High Bulldog Basketball team. Back in my time the high school varsity played their games at the junior high gym because it was much newer than the dilapidated high school gym. I wonder if Dana will be there tonight?

How appropriate. I still remember how angry I got when our North Bend Junior High principal wore a John Kennedy button during the 1960 presidential campaign. I was supporting Richard Nixon. I still have my Nixon buttion!