Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turn out the lights the party is over!



The Dream has Died!

No National Championship.... No Rose Bowl.... No Heisman..... looks like the Ducks will go to the Emerald Bowl in San Francisco.( I don't think the Vegas Bowl will have us after we stunk up the place last year in the game with BYU... and I pray we don't go back to El Paso and the Sun Bowl) Without ANY offense it will be a long week and a likely loss in the "Civil War." (note I said "likely") Thanks to the team for a fun year but the offense just ran out of gas (and players) on offence. The defense battled to the end. They will never take the wins against Michigan, U$C and Arizona State away from you.

Time to get ready for Oregon State.... they should be really over confident! It's "Civil War" week and anything can happen in the Civil War!

I have already ordered my ticket for the Emerald Bowl! The Holidays in San Francisco isn't so bad.

They will always be my Ducks! Let' Go Ducks!