Friday, November 16, 2007

"They wouldn't be the Ducks if they didn't break my heart"





The above quote is from a Duck forum and is so true! Oregon Fans it's time to lighten it up. At times like this I remember a speech made by Bluto (John Belushi) in the film made at the University of Oregon..... "Animal House" which I have made a few changes, to fit the situation:

"What did you say it's over? NOTHING'S over till we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor? Hell, No! And it ain't over now. When the going get tough the tough get going. Who's with me? Let Go!

What the f*** happened to the Oregon Ducks I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where is the guts? Stewart are you with me? Lief... up big fella! Let's go go go! Everyone ... follow me!

You pus***s.

This could be the greatest season of our lives and you're gonna let it be the worst. Oh, we're afraid to go with you , we could lose. Well you can just kiss my a**. From now on. Not me! I'm not taking this! UCLA... their defeated! Oregon State... their defeated! Bowl opponent... defeated! WE'VE GOT TO TAKE THESE BAST***s. And we're just the Ducks to do it! Let's do it! Lets Go Ducks!


I ordered my Rose Bowl Tickets tonight!!!!