Monday, July 28, 2008

Sad News.....


Sad news today. 77 year old political columnist, Bob Novak was admitted to a Hospital in Boston where he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. In a written statement given to his publisher, Novak said: “Doctors will soon begin appropriate treatment. I will be suspending my journalistic work for an indefinite but, God willing, not too lengthy period.”

His memoirs, entitled Prince of Darkness: Fifty Years Reporting in Washington, were published in July of 2007.


I have been a political junkie since the Kennedy Administration and there is one columnist I always read and that is Bob Novak. Sometimes he may get it wrong but Novak is an "old time columnist" who actually does reporting as part of his column. I sometimes disagree with his conclusions but I always find him interesting. Take care Bob and get well soon. We need your insight during this Presidential campaign.