Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Obama Stutters for 7.5 Minutes


Barkak Obama the "inspiring speaker" stuttered today for a total of 7.5 minutes during a 40 minute press conference in Jordan on his "Obama World Tour 2008." Rush Limbaugh on his radio show recorded the press conference and strung together today all the "uhhhhhhs" and "Ummmmmms" with out repeating any and it went on for 7.5 minutes or 18% of the 40 minute press conference. Will post a link to the recoding as soon as it is placed on line. (see below)It was very funny..... Just like David Letterman's bits on President Bush.


Obama: uh, uh, uh, you know, uh, uh, uh, uhh, is...? Uh, is of -- of their work, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, we, uh, uh, I called, uh, uh, and I'm -- I'm -- Uh, with, uh, uh, as, uh, that, uh, and uh, uh, um, uh -- And we have to do this, uh, uh. As -- as well as, eh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Well, uh. I, uh, uh, uh, um. We, uh, and, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Uh, now, uh, right now and then identify if -- if, uh, you want to, uh, uh, uhhhh. Ummmm. That's -- that's a bunch. Umm, so let me tick these off. Um, it is true that, uh, uh, uh, uhhh, uh, uh. What, uh, uhhh, uh, and, uh, uh, in I-iraq, uh, uh, are seen as, uh -- and so, uh, uh, uhhh, uh, uh, and if I was -- i-if I were in his shoes, uh, uh, uhh, and so, uh, a, uh, um, uh, from some -- someplace else, uh, theeee, uh -- and, uh, t'see, uhhh, that, uhhh --


UPDATE:

I now have it. Click on the title for a link to the audio.

Victor Davis Hanson: "If one were to take Obama's recent deer-in-the-headlights comments, stutters, pauses, contortions, and false starts when asked about the surge, and put them into the mouth of Dan Quayle, well, case rested..."