The Barak Obama campaign has and will use the "Racist Label" has a shield and club in the campaign against John McCain. Only we will not let them get away with it! They used this tactic very effectively against Hillary Clinton in the primaries. Already we have seen Obama himself use this slur against John McCain. In addition, we have seen his allies in the press attempt to use it. For example, The New York Times and David Gergen. Well, it isn't going to work this time. Peter Kirsanw over at National Review online has posted a humerus list of 25 reasons you many be racist under Obama and his allies definition of "racism."
25 Reasons You May be a Racist [Peter Kirsanow]
The tendency of Obama supporters to see racist impulses behind every criticism of their candidate has evolved into absurdity. Now even the first black president feels compelled to declare he's not a racist. By this measure, nearly every American is at risk of being branded a racist at some point in the campaign. To assess whether you're at risk just consult the list below ( apologies to Jeff Foxworthy ):
1.If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate you...may be a racist.
2.If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and estate taxes you...may be a racist.
3.If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience you...may be a racist.
4. If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants you...may be a racist.
5. If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego" you... may be a racist.
6. If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn you...may be a racist.
7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you... may be a racist.
8.If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like Stephen Breyer you...may be a racist.
9. If you're not impressed with Obama's 100% NARAL rating you...may be a racist.
10. If you're not sure whether Obama opposed or supported FISA reauthorization you...may be a racist.
11. If you don't think America is a "downright mean" country you...may be a racist.
12. If you think Obama should've visited wounded troops at Ramstein and Landstuhl you...may be a racist.
13. If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing you...may be a racist.
14. If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and contracting you...may be a racist.
15. If you think "we are the change we've been waiting for" is a line from a Monty Python skit you...may be a racist.
16. If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience you...may be a racist.
17. If you're appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive you...may be a racist.
18. If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy you...may be a racist.
20. If you don't think American troops are just "air raiding villages" you...may be a racist.
21. If your grandmother isn't a "typical white person" you...may be a racist.
22. If you don't think rural, working class people are bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them" you...may be a racist.
23. If you're not sure invading Pakistan is a particularly good idea—what with their nuclear weapons and all— you...may be a racist.
24. If you don't want the president to meet without precondition with the leaders of state sponsors of terror you...may be a racist.
25. If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should vote you...may be a racist.
This campaign has, to paraphrase Moynihan, defined racism down.
Don't get me wrong there is racism in this country and it is wrong! But you have heard of the guy who cried Wolf?