Tuesday, June 24, 2008
William J. Bennett & Seth Leibsohn give 10 policy reasons why Barak Obama should not be our next President!
(I have only posted the 10 heading, to read the complete analysis for the 10 points click on the title for a link)
1. Barack Obama’s foreign policy is dangerous, naïve, and betrays a profound misreading of history.
2. Barack Obama’s Iraq policy will hand al-Qaeda a victory and undercut our entire position in the Middle East, while at the same time put a huge source of oil in the hands of terrorists.
3. Barack Obama has sent mixed, confusing, and inconsistent messages on his policy toward Israel.
4. While his Mideast policy may have been the quickest turnaround or flip-flop on a major issue, it is not the only one. In the primary campaign, Barack Obama consistently campaigned against NAFTA, but has now changed his tune, as he has with other issues.
5. Barack Obama’s judgment about personal and professional affiliations is more than troubling.
6. Obama is simply out of step with how terrorists should be handled; he would turn back the clock on how we fight terrorism, using the failed strategy of the 1990s as opposed to the post-9/11 strategy that has kept us safe.
7. Barack Obama’s economic policies would hurt the economy.
8. Barack Obama opposes drilling on and offshore to reduce gas and oil prices.
9. Barack Obama is to the left of Hillary Clinton and NARAL on the issue of life.
10. Barack Obama is actually to the left of every member of the U.S. Senate.
I have only posted the ten concerns. Click on the title for a link to Bill Bennett's analysis for each of the ten concerns.