Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crosby,Stills & Nash at Britt in Jacksonville, Oregon Sunday Night


They look a little older now as we all do. The Medford Mail Tribune on Friday said in it's entertainment section "It would be difficult to convey to somebody unaware of Crosby, Stills and Nash....if such a person could be found.... that trio's impact on the generation that came of age in the late 1960's and early 1970s. What's not difficult to understand, but perhaps no less remarkable, is that the group is sill making music, and still in demand, 40 years on." At least to we aging "Baby Boomers" who attended college during that era.

I love the music so I will brave the expected "Bush Bashing" and all the folks with Obama buttons and Bumper stickers on their Subaru's (Replacing the Volvo as the car of choice for the upscale PBS crowd )and will attend the concert and will report back after the concert. Only, my conservative nature prevents me from wearing a "Shut up and Sing" button. I do love their music of my youth.