Thursday, May 03, 2007

Romney Wins GOP Debate!


John McCain is a courageous man of principle who I support for President in 2008. However, tonight I thought Mitt Romney looked very Presidential. He was smooth and authoritative. He looked in command and also appeared to know the issues. He had what they call Gravitas. He has a commanding presence and confidence. He looks handsome and has a great voice. I think if the American people can get past his religion they will feel comfortable with him as their leader.(I have no problem with his religion.) After all he was elected governor of Massachusetts. He was positive like Reagan. Giuliani was OK but did not shine. McCain said what I believe is the truth on Iraq and Iran and the comments on following Osmama bin Laden to the gates of hell got my adrenalin flowing. I am not sure the American people are buying what he is saying even if he is speaking the truth. The campaign has a long way to go but at the least Romney showed himself as a serious candidate in the top three.