Sunday, September 05, 2010

Good Weekend !


It was a good weekend for this football fan.

In high school football my North Bend Bulldogs beat the Marshfild Pirates for the first time in 20 years. Also, the South Medford Panthers beat South Salem in a game my wife and I attended here in Medford.It was the Panthers first game of the season and it was fun seeing all the people who sit around us at South Medford games season to season.

In college football my Oregon Ducks beat the University of New Mexico 72 to 0. We drove up to Eugene for the game and it was a nice day. We both got a little sunburned but loved watching the Ducks and being with 59,000 other Duck fans in a very festive atmosphere.I got to show my wife the new baseball park ( P.K. Park) next to Autzen Stadium and we had hamburgers there before the game. We left Medford about 8 am and got home about 9 pm.

In addition our son's University of Kentucky team won and the hated Oregon State Beavers and Washington Huskies lost.

Now, I have to do some painting on the outside of our house.