Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Republican 11th Commandment


The Eleventh Commandment was a phrase used by former President of the United States Ronald Reagan.

The Commandment reads:

"Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

With the Democrats self destructing due to the "below the belt" campaign between Hillery Clinton and Barack Obama it would good for Republicans to relearn the 11th Commandment. On this blog I have in the past violate it but I hereby vow to abide by it in the hopes other Republicans will also abide by it. I hereby take the pledge to not speak ill of any fellow Republican. Let me practice , Rep. Ron Paul is a nice guy and Mike Huckabee has a way of connecting with people! I will support the nominee of the Republican Party. The Republican party is the "big Tent" party.