Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tony Snow, American Patriot!


For the last two days I have seen President Bush's press secretary hit the TV news show circuit defending the Presidents policy in Iraq with good humor and passion. The Tony Snow I have seen shows the ravages of his battle with cancer. He no longer looks like the Tony Snow of the above picture. His hair is thinner and now mostly gray and his face is no longer rosy but has the tired thin look of a warrior. He is definitely a warrior and a patriot. At this time he could be spending his time with his family and saving his energy for the battle of his life. Instead, he has answered the the call of his President and Country. Every time I get tired of the political battle to keep fighting for whats right I only need to look at Tony Snow and it gives me the courage to keep fighting! God bless you Tony!