Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"Cut and Run" or How the Democrats Lost the War on Terrorism!


I picked this up over at Polipundit.com:
As I watched the election results my heart sank thinking about our troops in Iraq. They must be so demoralized. The irony is that the people who are or have family members serving in Iraq are the most determined to see the mission through while the fat, lazy slobs back home don't have the stomach for it. I don't know what is going to happen to the country when a substantial majority are so gutless that it is too hard for them to watch the conflict on TV.

At this point I don't know what we should do. I hate the idea of more Americas dying when there is no will to win. I never thought that the American people would stand by and listen to that idiot in Iran admonishing us that "we must behave"What happened to pride? Maybe these colors do run.