Saturday, November 04, 2006

DucksWin! Beat the Huskies!



It's always a good day when the Oregon Ducks beat the Washington Huskies in football. The Ducks won in Eugene today at Autzen Stadium 34 to 14 . My wife and I had a nice day in Eugene. It was supposed to rain but as they say "It never rains in Autzen Stadium" and the rain held off till after the game. On the way home we had a late dinner at the The Riverside Restaurant at Seven Feathers in Canyonville. We left this morning at 7:30 and we got home about 8:30 pm. A very nice day. Saw lots of Medford folks in Eugene and it was the game they give out the football cards of the players. I have collected the last 17 years. Even better when I got home I checked the Internet it looks like there is some movement in the polls toward the Republican.Yes, it was a good day. On to U$C in the Coliseum in LA next Saturday night. Go Ducks!