Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Left Wing "Good Morning America!"

Every morning I am amazed at the left wing slant of "Good Morning America" on ABC. This is particularly true of the first half hour of the show. I only watch it as my wife likes it, and gets up before me, and turns our bedroom TV on to the show, following the local early morning news. If I got up first, would turn the TV to FOX NEWS. In any case, this morning in the first segment they were talking about the war between Hezbollah and Israel and used the term "Cease Fire" at least 20 times in 5 minutes. It is a liberal knee jerk response everytine we are killing the enemy, in this case Hezbollah. I am sure if they were around two days after Pearl Harbor they would be calling for a "Cease Fire" between the US and Japan. However what would you expect when the show has Mario Cuomo's kid, Chris as a fill in co host and George Stephanopoulos as a political commentator. Give me a break!