Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Lost Causes.... only causes worth fighting for"


I guess this is just another lost cause, Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for.... You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well, I'm not licked. And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if the room gets filled with lies like these, and the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place.

Picked up this quote over at National Review on line's blog "The Corner". "Mr Smith Goes to Washington is one of my favorite movies and if you remember Jimmy Stewart won at the end of the movie. Obama health care can be defeated !!






Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
Winston Churchill