Thursday, September 06, 2007

To "The Big House"



On Saturday the University of Oregon Ducks will play in Ann Arbor, Michigan the Michigan Wolverines at "The Big House." The largest college football stadium in the United States. Over a 100,000 fans will be there to cheer on their teams. I will not be there but both of my adult children will be there cheering on the Ducks. Our son will be traveling from North Dakota and our daughter from Washington DC. They both chose other colleges to attend and graduate from but I raised them to be Duck fans and I am proud they want to go to this game. I hope someday that we will all be able to return with the Ducks to the Rose Bowl. May they have a safe trip and lets hope the Ducks return to Oregon with a WIN. The game will be broadcast nation wide on ABC. GO DUCKS!!!