Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bob Dylan


I love Bob Dylan! You would thing someone with my political beliefs would not be a Dylan fan...... but not true ....... I love his music and his voice. I am the only person in my family that likes Dylan. When the kids were at home they and my wife would never let me play my Dylan Cd's or cassettes when they were present. Now, the irony of all this is an unnamed member of my family is going to see Bob Dylan live in concert. I have NEVER seen Dylan live in concert. I would really appreciate seeing Bob Dylan in concert. Is there no justice in this world. It reminds me of the fact that two unnamed members of my family got to go to the real Alamo in San Antonio and I who would really appreciate it have NEVER been to the Alamo. I guess life is not fair! Well, tell Bob "Hi" for me.