Sunday, June 25, 2006

Summer Weekend

This weekend was very productive. On Friday night I re stained the fence between our house and the neighbors on the driveway side. On Saturday it go over 100 degrees in the Rogue Valley. I got out early Saturday morning and did my yard work. In the afternoon I performed three wedding ceremonies . One at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00. All were at peoples homes. One was in Medford, the second was in Talent out in the country and the third was in Central Point. Each was different but all were nice folks. I love doing weddings. However when it's 100 degrees outside it is very hot in a shirt and tie with a sports coat out in someone's back yard. After the weddings I did some housework and we ordered pizza delivered. My son and I then ended the day watching a DVD of John Ford's Cheyenne Autumn. I then re watched it with the "commentary on" by a biographer of John Fords. Sunday I got up early and painted the outside of house on the south side where it gets lots of sun. Now I think I will take it easy the rest of the weekend.