Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Anger , Outrage & Pride!

Yesterday the news came that two United States soldiers Pfc. Thomas Lowell Tucker, 25 of Madras Oregon and Pfc. Kristian Menchaca, 23 of Houston, Texas were found dead in Iraq. They were not just found dead they had been tortured,and beheaded and their body's booby trapped with explosives by Islamic terrorist. The United States is dealing with real animals in the war on terrorism! If they think this will cause the United States to "Cut and Run" they forget that George W Bush is from Texas where the memory of the Alamo has not been forgotten. We don't run, we stand and fight and get even! My condolences to these soldiers family's. Tucker a few days before he was killed left a telephone message on his parents telephone answering machine. Tucker's desire to serve his nation was made clear in this haunting telephone message:

"Hey mama, um, I love you. I love you too dad,...Just going to go on this little vacation ... Ill be back before I know it ... I'm going to be OK. Everything's going to be OK. I'm going to defend my country. Be proud of me... So I will call you as much as I can. You guys will never not know what I'm doing."

I heard this recorded message on the car radio last night and I can not get it out of my mind.

WE ARE PROUD OF HIM. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!