Friday, October 06, 2006

ABC NEWS Fooled Again!

I picked this up from a conservative Blog called Free Republic and thought it was very funny:
I was freeping here the other day and someone posted that ABC news was soliciting for more Foley emails.

I went to the link and sure enough they where, so I sent them.....

Hi, I was an intern and I had sex many times with a high ranking Government official, we used sex toys, we had phone sex many times, please contact me for details.

This is the response.....

I'm the Senior Investigative Producer of the Brian Ross and your message was sent to me. I would be very interested in speaking with you.

Please feel free to call me - either in my NY office 212-456-6450 or on my cell phone 301-529-5434 at any time.

Thank you for contacting us and I look forward to speaking with you,

Best regards,

Rhonda Schwartz Senior Investigative Producer ABC News

Rhonda Schwartz / Senior Investigative Producer /ABC News /147 Columbus Ave / NY,NY 10023 / 212-456-6450 / Mobile 301-529-5434

This is my response back.....

Thank you for responding, Its refreshing to see that ABC news cares so much about the “chchildrennd has its crack news teams working to clean out the perverts in Washington.

Expect my call soon with the details.

Thanks Again

Monica Lewinski