Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Movie "Elizabethtown" on DVD

Last night I watched the movie on DVD. In October of 2005 I saw the movie in a theater and really liked it Click on "October 2005" link to your left on this page and it will take you to the two posts I made then about the movie. It is rare that I like a movie more on a second viewing but I liked "Elizabethtown" even more after viewing it again. The same was true for me of "The Graduate" from 1967 one of my all time favorite movies. The music of Elizabethtown is great. I had hoped the dvd would expand the cross country trip at the end of the movie but it only shows on "special features" an "out-take" of one of the cross country trip scenes. Guess I will have to wait for the "Directors Cut" release whenever and if they decide to re release the movie again in DVD. A fine, fine movie to be treasured and a nice addition to my DVD library.