Friday, October 26, 2012

Father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods



"This news that he disobeyed his orders does not surprise me. My son was an American hero, and he had the moral strength to do what was right … even if it would have professionally cost him his job, even if it would have cost him his life.”



“The reason I’m speaking out right now is that after the facts came out that the White House [...] watched my son and denied his pleas for help, my son violated his orders to protect the lives of at least 30 people,” he said, adding, “He risked his life to be a hero; I wish the leadership in the White House had the same level of moral courage that my son displayed.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/26/i-do-not-appreciate-cowardice-and-i-do-not-appreciate-lies-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-libya-attack-reacts-to-learning-his-son-disobeyed-orders-to-save-fellow-americans/