Monday, June 20, 2011

Waterfall on iPad & more.....



Now that summer has finally arrived, in southern Oregon, this weekend my wife and I put up our gazebo on our back deck. We had lunch out there both Saturday and Sunday enjoying the nice weather.The only think I missed was the sound of running water. In the past I build a waterfall but it is now too much trouble maintaning it to use once or twice a week. While on the back deck I was using my iPad to check my emails and then it came to me. There must be an app for waterfalls and after a little search I found several. I downloaded them and they are great. I can have waterfall sounds on the back deck, a crackling fireplace when I am down in my "man cave" (Movie room) and flickering candles as I sit at my desktop computer. In the middle of 100 degree weather, here in Medford, I can have a snow storm or rain. It's great !