Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oregon's Spring Football Game !


Saturday, a friend and I, will drive the three hour trip up I-5 from Medford to Eugene to watch the Oregon Duck's Spring football game. This is basically an inter squad game that ends spring football practice. My wife thinks I am craze to drive 3 hours up and 3 hours back to see an inter squad game. I pointed out to her that 95,000 fans show up in Columbus, Ohio for Ohio State's Spring games. There should be at least 30,000 thousand Duck fans at this game. While in Eugene we will check out the Duck Store to see if there is anything I don't already have. May go to Track Town Pizza for lunch and maybe get a hot dog or two at the game and see how the team is doing. At a Spring game you can concentrate on watching the various positions such as QB or running back and not worry about who is winning or the score. A football game in April.... it will have to last me through the hot days of Summer. The weatherman say it will be a nice day in Eugene. What a great way to spend a Saturday! Go Ducks!