Friday, December 05, 2008

This Saturday's College Football


The Ducks regular season football games are over and we won't find out for sure until Sunday if they will meet Oklahoma State in the Holiday Bowl in San Diego. But, there will be plenty of football this Saturday. Important games for me are:

Army vs. Navy (Philadelphia) 9:00 a.m. CBS

I was in the Army so I guess I will pull for Army

Washington at California 12:00 noon FSN

I NEVER cheer for the Huskies! Go Bears!

SEC Champ : Alabama vs. Florida 1:00 p.m. CBS

I don't like either school!

U$C at UCLA 1:30 p.m. ABC

I don't like U$C or their coach Pete Carroll. I don't like "Newweasal" the coach for UCLA. However, Go Trojans! If the Bruins win the Oregon State Beavers back into the Rose Bowl and the Ducks will go to Sun bowl in El Paso or the Vegas Bowl. U$C should win big!

Big XII Champ.: Missouri vs. Oklahoma 5:00 p.m. ABC

I don't like Oklahoma,their coach or fans. What a bunch of whiners.
Go Missouri!

Arizona State at Arizona 6:00 p.m. FSAZ / ESPN

The "nightcap" game. This is a tough one to pick a team you want to win but I will pick Arizona State's Dennis Erickson over Arizona's Mike Stoops.

ALL Times PST

I don't know if all these game will leave me with any time to rake leaves!