Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow in Medford



Overnight we had s snow storm hit and awoke to a white winter wonderland outside. Yesterday during the day as I was raking leaves... again! snow was falling but did not stick until I was almost done. I was using my electric leaf blower and was concerned about electric shock but figured if I had to actually "rake" the leaves there was greater concern of a heart attack. (I used rubber gloves, the leave blower is plastic and I wore rubber soled shoes.) I got the leaves "raked" just in time! The snow should burn off by tonight but another snow storm is predicted for Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Snow Snow Snow. (Pictures were taken during another snow we had several years ago but snow is snow! The Medford schools are starting two hours late because of the snow but we got to work on time.