Sunday, January 28, 2007

Home Depot

This weekend with out any football I offered to take my wife to a movie. However, to my surprise she wanted to check out a Home Depot store that just opened near our house. Until a few weeks ago the Medford area did not have a Home Depot. So my wife and I spent about an hour and a half walking up and down the isles checking out what was new in home improvement. We didn't buy anything but got a lot of good ideas. The store is only 8 minutes from our house. I timed it driveway to parking lot. It will be very handy for our next home improvement project. It seems when I work on a project it takes about 4 or 5 trips to the hardware store for all the stuff I need. Until this store opened near Phoenix I had to drive all the way across town to Lowe's It used to be called Eagle Hardware. Now I can take a back country road and a huge store with everything I want is there. It's even easier to get to then Fred Meyer, South Medford. So next time I need a light bulb or something to fix the toilet I will drive the 8 minutes to Home Depot. Isn't free enterprise great!