Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weekend before the Super Bowl

Last weekend was the weekend before the Super Bowl. Since college football ended a few week ago I have only had the NFL playoffs to get my football "fix". However last week end was the "dead weekend" (no football) before the Super Bowl. What was I to do! Well, Saturday I put together a scrap book of our Christmas trip to Disneyland and the Holiday Bowl with pictures and other memorabilia I picked up on the trip. It was fun, to relive the trip. On Sunday I helped my wife redecorated our living room. Our living room looked like the "70's". If you remember the living room of Alex P Keaton , my hero, played Michael J Fox from the early 80' ,TV series, Family Ties you get the idea. Lots of plants and tiffany lamps. Well, we left the 70's and are now into the "Mission or Lodge look" inspired by the lobby of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland. I like it a lot. Now,what will I do the weekends after the Super Bowl!