Monday, February 17, 2014

Republican War Against Tea Party

This is a great segment on Sunday with Pat Caddell on Fox News that the reason the Republican leadership in Congress has not pushed for high level investigation of the IRS for targeting the Tea Party is because they want the IRS to go after the Tea Party.
 
 
 
These are the same establishment types that led us to  defeat with George H.W. Bush for a 2nd term and the defeats of Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney. Good men all, but not good candidates. I  fought them in 1964 when they tried to defeat  Goldwater( both in the nomination process and the general election) and 1976 and 1980 when they tried to defeat Reagan. I abandoned the cause in 1968 for Nixon which  I deeply regret.

I will support the nominee of the Republican Party but it's time to take on the establishment Republican party one more time.

I support Senator Ted Cruz because he wants to take the fight to the Democrats.