Friday, October 21, 2005

Game 8: Oregon vs Arizona : WIN 28 to 21

This week the University of Oregon Football team is visiting the desert in Tucson Arizona. The game is set for 4 pm PDT and is not on live TV. I will listen to Jerry Allen and Mike Jorgensen on the Oregon radio broadcast. I will be washing windows at home on the inside and out so the game will keep me going and will occupy my mind as I perform that menial but necessary job. There will be a delayed TV broadcast of the game at 11:30 PM if I can stay awake after washing windows all day. Oregon should win but these kind of games always worry me. Oregon needs to take Arizona seriously and concentrate and play hard. Go Ducks!!

GAME UPDATE : Ducks win in costly game. Senior QB Kellen Clemens is injured with what appears to be a broken ankle and will have surgery tomorrow (Sunday) and will be lost for season. May be back for bowl game?????? Sophomores Dennis Dixon took over as QB and got a concussion. Third string QB Brady Leaf went in and did OK. Good thing we have a bye week before Cal Bears come to Eugene. The game was a real weird game and was a roller coaster, but the defense held it together after the QB’s went down. Ducks are now 7-1. Go Duck !