Thursday, December 21, 2006

Las Vegas Bowl BYU 38 Oregon 8

BYU Fans have a right to be very proud of their team.... they have HEART!

The Oregon Duck team is an embarrassment to all Duck Fans. With the exception of a few, mainly on defense, they have no HEART. They are soft,undisciplined and not motivated. Now they can be home for Christmas and New Years and watch on TV, teams that have heart and want to play football. The Oregon coaches and players should issue an apology to all Duck fans. The team and coaches have a right to a long cold winter and some tough love from their fans. The coaches need to look deep within themselves. The status quo is not acceptable and if next year there are similar results then changes in the coaching staff need to be made. As far as I am concerned the coaches have only one more year to turn things around or there will need to be changes at the very top. I don't claim to be an expert on football but I do know the bottom line. The bottom line is :

2002 Seattle Bowl.......Wake Forest 38, Oregon 17( I was there)
2003 Sun Bowl ........ ... Minnesota 31, Oregon 30
2004 ..........No Bowl for Oregon...................
2005 Holiday Bowl........Oklahoma 17, Oregon 14(I was there)
2006 Las Vegas Bowl ....BYU 38, Oregon 8


No matter how good this year is in recruiting, the results of this season will not be forgotten by me for a long time. I will be a Duck fan till the day I die but I never want to see another game or season like this.I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt too long! No More! Leadership starts at the top!

Go Ducks!