Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl is Over .... On to DVD Movies

The Super Bowl is over which means the football season that started six months ago in August has finally come to an end. I know the Pro bowl is still to be played but for all practical purposes the season is over. I always face the end of the football season with a touch of sadness. I LOVE FOOTBALL. Last year the gonzo journalist Hunter S Thompson committed suicide shortly after the Super Bowl because he was so depressed by the end of the season. Don't worry Duck fans, I will be around for Oregon's Spring football game on April 29th. Only three months. I always stretch the Holiday Season to include the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl. But now there is no question but we are past the Holidays. Fortunately this is a good time to watch movies. For a link to my DVD collection click on the title above.