Monday, September 26, 2005

Stanford Here I come!

I just received confirmation that I will fly on the University of Oregon team charter airplane when the Ducks play Stanford in football this Saturday at Stanford in Palo Alto, California. We leave from Eugene on Friday. The game on Saturday is at 2 pm (PDT). Two years ago I was able to fly on the team airplane to Seattle for the Duck game with Washington. I will be staying at the team hotel Friday night and will travel with the team in a bus motorcade to the game and after the Ducks win, back to the airport for the team charter flight back to Eugene. The President of the Oregon Club of Southern Oregon was invited and could chose one guest. He chose me because of my work here in Southern Oregon on behalf of the Ducks. More to follow. Go Ducks!